Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pros and cons of going on vacation with tons of family?

Questions & Answers

Top financial questions asked and the answers given by real people on Yahoo! Answers

Q:

Pros and cons of going on vacation with tons of family?

A:
I love going with a bunch of family like cousins and whatever. Pros: - Parents give more freedom since you have other cousins with you - I'm not stuck being bored with my parents - My sister is littler than me and so we have like nothing in common so when we are with the big family we have other people to hang out with. - You get to share fun memories with the whole family. - Parents are usually caught up with the other adults in the family so all the cousins just get together and do whatever we find is fun. Cons: - When you get back you can only tell your friends about your amazing time since your family went with you so they know what has happened. - When getting ready and whatever each of our families take different amounts of time (i.e: my fam. we are always first because my mom likes to plan ahead, my oldest aunt her family takes FOREVER) - Everyone wants to do different things and see different things so sometimes we have to compromise and give up something we want to see. - With all of them together is gets annoying cause half of them want to go into gift shops and the other half is all annoyed and just stands outside. There you have it.... :]

finance.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment